This is one of the most functional and thrifty projects I’ve ever done! Yet another $10 window, and here’s how I did it!
What you will need:
- Wrapping paper or fabric for backing
- Spray Adhesive
- 8-12 cup hooks
- 4-6 dowel rods (size 7/16x36in)
- Picture mounting hardware (or just use the lip of the window for hanging)
- First clean up the old window (I hosed mine down outside) and brush a fresh coat of paint on.
- Measure & cut out fabric/paper to fit each window pane.
- Use spray adhesive on the back side of each window pane and place square cut outs face down.
- Screw cup hooks on each side 5-8 inches apart.
- Insert dowels with wrapping paper, and viola!